Sunday, June 29, 2008

Welcome to my blog!!

I am very excited to be posting my very first post on my new blog!! I must give all the credit to my very clever and great sister. I had thought about starting a blog about a year ago but it never really happened. Since then my sister started hers and it has been taking off!! I really have enjoyed reading it several times a day, looking at pictures and hearing the latest news about the family and especially "The Nephew". I thought it was time I started a blog of my own. I think it will be a great way for family and friends to see what we have been up to in our daily life.
So please come back and read often. Be sure to post some comments too. I will be working a lot on the set-up since I am very new at this right now but I know my sister will help me with it. I also have to say my posts will most likely not be as witty and clever as my sister's but HEY! I will give it a try!


1 comment:

Caren said...

Looking good Sissy! I can't wait to see how it comes along. I'll make a link to you in a few days when you have more stuff for people to root through!

Hope to see you Thursday.