Tuesday, July 1, 2008

House showing!!

OK, so most of you know that we recently put our house on the market. Well today at 5:30 will be the first official showing other than the Open House we had while on vacation. I can't believe how much work it is to get a house ready to show. Of course I want it to look immaculate and I am cleaning every nook and cranny. What makes it the hardest is the "4 cat issue" we have in this house. I can't even go into all of the detail about how I am cleaning and getting 4 cats out of the house to show it. I will take a picture of the crates I have in my car in another post. I have to clean up the litter boxes, put them in storage, put the cats one at a time into the car and drive around for an hour with 4 crying cats in my trunk and a toddler!! HA HA! Sounds like fun, huh?
Well, hopefully it will all be worth it at some point sooner than later. Our realtor doesn't think it is necessary to get the cats out but I really don't want someone walking through with them here.

I will keep the blog updated as the showings continue! We want this place SOLD so we can move on to bigger and better things!

3 comments:

Caren said...

Cathy! They're not really in a trunk, they're in the back of your SUV, saying they're in the trunk sounds really bad! LMAO! I hope the showing went well and you'll sell it to the first people who see it. Gotta go get that St. Joseph or who ever it is. Hey! Can you pick one up for me when you're there too if you didn't go already?

Cathy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cathy said...

kind of messed up on the first comment, oh well!

I KNOW they are not in the trunk, I was just trying to be silly! HA!